Updating Your Address
Did you recently move?
If yes, you are required to provide a new proof of residency. Your documentation can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off to the Welcome Center, Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:30 to 4:00 PM.
Two documents are needed to prove residency. Provide one document from List A and one from List B below.
A. 1st Proof of Current Residency Options
- Mortgage Statement with custodial parent’s name listed.
- Lease Agreement/Rental Contract with the custodial parent’s name listed and signed by the leasing agent. All signed rental contracts must accompany the attached HCSD Residency Verification Release.
- Purchase Contract signed by both buyer and seller (if within 90 days of enrollment)
- If you are living with a friend or relative in the Hilliard City School District, you must complete Affidavit for Shared Residency forms along with the required documentation.
B. 2nd Proof of Current Residency Options
- Official Confirmation of address change filed with the US Postal Service and mailed to your new address
- Current (within 30 days) Utility Bill, in custodial parent’s name showing service address at Hilliard Schools’ residence
- Current (within 30 days) Government Mailing (i.e., child support, government assistance)