Updating Your Address

Did you recently move?

If yes, you are required to provide a new proof of residency. Your documentation can be emailed to welcomecenter@hboe.org or dropped off to the Welcome Center, Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:30 to 4:00 PM. If you have any questions feel free to call the Welcome Center at 614-921-7096.

Two documents are needed to prove residency. Provide one document from List A and one from List B below.

A. 1st Proof of Current Residency Options

  • Mortgage Statement with custodial parent’s name listed.
  • Lease Agreement/Rental Contract with the custodial parent’s name listed and signed by the leasing agent. All signed rental contracts must accompany the attached HCSD Residency Verification Release.
  • Purchase Contract signed by both buyer and seller (if within 90 days of enrollment)
  • If you are living with a friend or relative in the Hilliard City School District, you must complete Affidavit for Shared Residency forms along with the required documentation.

B. 2nd Proof of Current Residency Options

  • Official Confirmation of address change filed with the US Postal Service and mailed to your new address
  • Current (within 30 days) Utility Bill, in custodial parent’s name showing service address at Hilliard Schools’ residence
  • Current (within 30 days) Government Mailing (i.e., child support, government assistance)

Ready For Tomorrow

Contact Us

David Stewart

Skip to content