Did you recently move?
If yes, you are required to provide a new proof of residency. Your documentation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two documents are needed to prove residency. Provide one document from List A and one from List B below. You will need to deliver the documents to the Welcome Center located at 2140 Atlas Street, Columbus, Ohio 43228.
A. First Proof of Residency Options
- *Up-to-Date Rental/Lease Agreement with custodial parent’s name (and ALL adult residents) listed and signed by the landlord/rental agent; or If on a month-to-month lease, please obtain a Statement of Occupancy from the Welcome Center for the landlord to complete and sign, listing everyone living at the residence. (This should be provided in addition to a copy of the signed lease.) All signed rental contracts must accompany the attached HCSD Residency Verification Release.
- Current Mortgage Statement with custodial parent’s name listed. If your mortgage statement or utility bills are processed through a type of online payment, it is your responsibility to obtain current statements, as required.
- Purchase Contract signed by both buyer and seller (if within 90 days of enrollment)
B. Second Proof of Residency Options
- Official Confirmation of address change filed with the US Postal Service mailed to your new address
- Current (within 30 days) Utility Bill, in custodial parent’s name showing service address at Hilliard Schools’ residence
- Current (within 30 days) Government Mailing (i.e., child support, government assistance)
*If you share a home or apartment with another family, please contact the Welcome Center at (614) 921-7096.