Director of Professional Capacity
The Director of Professional Capacity provides professional leadership, growth, and development to teachers, administrators, and all support staff within the Hilliard City Schools. An emphasis is made to support new teachers and principals as they grow their educational practice.
- Others areas of support include:
- Develop and implement professional development activities that support the District Commitment Plan
- understanding of current Ohio Department of Education rules, regulations, and procedures
- implementation of teacher licensure activities associated with the Local Professional Development Committee as mandated by ODE guidelines.
- supporting teachers’ successful completion of National Board Certification and Master teacher designation
- maintaining sound working relationships with community, state, and national professional organizations
Teresa Simon, Secretary