June 1 – August 12
Most Sessions will be Held Virtually Via Zoom With Some Face to Face Opportunities
Summer Academy Catalog – Click the catalog to search for Summer Academy sessions by date. If a session is in the catalog, then it qualifies for the COI Day swap. You must attend 6 hours of Summer Academy sessions to qualify for COI Day swap, 3 hours for part-time staff.
Summer Academy Registration – Once you find a session(s) you would like to attend, you must register to attend the session through PDExpress. If you do not register, you will not receive ceu’s or be eligible for COI Day swap.
- Go to the District Staff website, Click on the Insider and log in.
- Click on “Professional Development” button, and then “Proceed to PDExpress” button.
- On the toolbar across the top, Click In-District PD, and In-District PD Catalog from the dropdown.
- Once you are in the calendar, click on the date of the session you want to attend (listed in the catalog). It will pull up a list of all sessions offered on this date. Click “More” to see a complete list by date. The box only shows you the first few listed.
- Click on the title of the session you would like to register for.
- Click on “Register” at the top right corner of the page.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your registration
Prior to attending the session, double check the online catalog above to be sure there are no changes to the time or Zoom link listed.