Home Address Verification Eligibility
If you are unsure if you reside in the boundaries of the Hilliard City School District, please check the following documents to verify.
- Proof of Residency – 3 Documents are Required
- First Proof (1 Document Required)- Mortgage Statement, Lease Agreement (If used also provide Residency Verification Release), or Purchase Contract
- Second Proof (2 Documents Required)- US Postal Service Confirmation, Utility Bill, or Government Mailing
- Birth Certificate
- Official Immunization Records
- Custody Papers (If applicable):
- Per State of Ohio Law, (ORC 3313.672) and the Missing Children’s Act, we are required to have an official, court stamped custody document when both natural parents are not in the home.
- Language Survey
- Other Documents (if Applicable):
- Special Education Documents (if applicable):
- Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Multifactored Evaluation (MFE)
- Evaluation Team Report (ETR)
Complete Online Form
If you have registered another student online in the past, please use that account.
First Time Registering?
With an account, you can…
- Complete forms online
- Save and return to forms in progress
- Print form history