Request Transcripts Records

Current Student

Current high school students needing a transcript, please visit your school guidance office.

Former Student

There is a $2.00 non-refundable fee per transcript/record request. Former students, you can request and pay for your record online. Visit

Online Request and Payment Process

  1. Visit
  2. Create an account
  3. Click on “register”
  4. Choose “I’m a Guest”
  5. Skip option to add students to account
  6. Choose “Events & Activities”
  7. Click on “Transcript/Records Request for HCSD Students”
  8. Complete information and payment

Guest Account Already Created

  1. Log in
  2. Click on “Events & Activities”
  3. Click through to “Transcript/Records Request for Former HCSD Students”
  4. Click “Add to Cart”
  5. Complete Information & Save
  6. Checkout
  7. Proceed to Checkout and submit payment

Request through Mail Process

  1. Download the Form
  2. Complete and mail the form with a non-refundable payment to:Hilliard City Schools Central Office
    Attn:  Laurie Kelly
    2140 Atlas Street
    Columbus OH  43228
  3. Only forms with payment will be processed


Slide Attendance Need to report an absence, or review policy? Enroll In School Where do I go to school? Lunches Need to add more money to your child's lunch account? Calendars Do you need to know when everything is happening? Join Our Team Need a job? Browse our open positions in the district. Find My Bus Stop Do you need to find your bus stop to and from school? Attendance Enroll In School Lunches Calendars Join Our Team Find My Bus Stop
Ready For Tomorrow

Contact Us

David Stewart

Skip to content