Watch this video to learn how to Update Contacts and Sign-off on forms
Help Documents and Videos
- Home Access Center Password Requirements
- Home Access Center Assistance
- Browser Pop-up Blocker Settings
- How to Update Guardian Email
- How to Update Student Information
- Athletic Forms Instructions
- Viewing Classwork and MP Averages
- Updating Your Career Plan
- Career Plan How to Video
- Uploading Registration Documents
- Viewing Previous Year Report Cards
- Login Help
Have you Recently Moved?
If you have moved, State law and District policy require that you provide new proof of residency.
- If you are renting your home, please provide a copy of the lease, signed by the landlord/rental agent.
- If you have purchased a home, please provide a signed copy of the HUD-1 Settlement Statement that was part of your closing documents.
- If your family is sharing a home with another family, please contact the Records Compliance Officer at 614-921-7096.
Proof of residency documentation should be delivered to the Welcome Center at 2140 Atlas Street, Columbus, Ohio 43228.