Home Access Center Help

Help Documents and Videos

Return to Home Access Center

Have You Recently Moved?

If you have moved, State law and District policy require that you provide a new proof of residency.

  • If you are renting your home, please provide a copy of the lease, signed by the landlord/rental agent.
  • If you have purchased a home, please provide a signed copy of the HUD-1 Settlement Statement that was part of your closing documents.
  • If your family is sharing a home with another family, please contact the Records Compliance Officer at 614-921-7096.

Proof of residency documentation should be delivered to the Welcome Center at 2140 Atlas Street, Columbus, Ohio 43228.

Ready For Tomorrow

Contact Us

David Stewart

Skip to content