Help Documents and Videos
- Home Access Center Assistance
- Browser Pop-up Blocker Settings
- How to Update Guardian Email
- How to Update Student Information
- Athletic Forms Instructions
- Viewing Classwork and MP Averages
- Updating Your Career Plan
- Career Plan How to Video
Challenge Questions: If you do not have any ‘Challenge’ questions defined, you will be prompted for these the next time you login. These ‘Challenge’ questions are utilized as part of the ‘Forgot My Username or Password’ option. Password Requirements: If your password is less than the required minimum length of 8 characters, you will be prompted to change your password on the next login.
Have you Recently Moved?
If you have moved, State law and District policy require that you provide new proof of residency.
- If you are renting your home, please provide a copy of the lease, signed by the landlord/rental agent.
- If you have purchased a home, please provide a signed copy of the HUD-1 Settlement Statement that was part of your closing documents.
- If your family is sharing a home with another family, please contact the Records Compliance Officer at 614-921-7096.
Proof of residency documentation should be delivered to the Welcome Center at 2140 Atlas Street, Columbus, Ohio 43228.