Put on your pajamas and join us at Huntington Park for a night at the movies on Saturday, September 19th featuring Mean Girls. Tickets are $10 for Darby students only; Non-Darby guests are not permitted to attend. The movie begins at 7:00 PM at Huntington Park. Gates at Huntington Park will open at 6:00 PM – entrance to the park will be through the Home Plate Gate only. Paper or digital tickets and a student ID must be presented when entering. No re-entry will be permitted. Student pick up will be no later than 9:15 PM.
Students must wear masks while in attendance and social distancing guidelines will be enforced – students are permitted to sit in groups of up to 10. Juniors and seniors will be permitted to bring a blanket and sit in the outfield – no lawn chairs are permitted; freshmen and sophomores must sit in the stadium seats. No bags or backpacks will be permitted in the park; wristlets and/or wallets are allowed.
Concessions will be available for purchase. Parking is also available for $5.00 (card only) in the Brodbelt Lot. Click here for map.
I acknowledge that I must bring a printed or digital ticket and my student ID to the door for admittance. I agree to the following Darby and Huntington Park Guidelines and Rules for Homecoming:
- I and a parent or guardian have read and accept the Huntington Park/Columbus Clippers Participant Release of Liability.
- I agree to follow all social distancing guidelines so as to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19 while in attendance.
- All attendees must have a ticket. No one will be admitted without a paper or electronic ticket.
- Non-Darby guests are not permitted.
- All school rules apply including those pertaining to drugs, alcohol, and tobacco use.
- Students are not permitted to leave and return. Once you leave, you are out for the remainder of the evening.
- Students who choose to be disruptive, insubordinate, disrespectful, or exhibit inappropriate social behavior may be removed from the stadium and may receive further school discipline consequences.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable for any reason.
**RAIN DATE – Wednesday, September 23rd at 7:00**
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS – Enter your student ID number when prompted for the Access Code.