The staff at Hilliard Davidson High School believe that:
- Creating an environment that is supportive and conducive to learning.
- Motivating students to reach their full potential.
- Emphasizing teamwork and communication.
- Developing partnerships with parents and community.
- Exhibiting pride in self and work.
- Working to develop a climate where all people are accepted and treated fairly.
- Acting as role models of healthy, ethical and honest behavior.
- Providing meaningful work for all students.
- Fostering opportunities for staff to participate in ongoing professional development.
- Students will improve skills in writing and use of technology as a writing tool.
- Students will improve skills in reading and comprehension.
- Students will improve skills on 10th grade Ohio Graduation Test, especially in the areas of application and problem solving, arithmetic, and measurement.
- Students will demonstrate their knowledge of appropriate citizenship skills by applying them to real-life situations.
- Students will improve skills of analyzing data in graphs or other formats.
- Students will have enriched educational experiences in their core academic and elective areas while infusing technology for the purpose of increasing student awareness of computer application within the school, higher education and future careers.