Ohio’s new College Credit Plus can help you earn college and high school credits at the same time by taking college courses from colleges and/or universities. The purpose of this program is to promote rigorous academic pursuits and to provide a wide variety of options to college-ready students. Taking a College Credit Plus course from a public college or university is free, which means no cost for tuition, books, or fees. If you choose to attend a private college or university, you may have limited costs. Your high school may have an agreement with a local college for specific courses; however, you can choose to take College Credit Plus courses that would benefit your future from any college. This includes online courses.
- College Credit Plus Informational Guide
- College Credit Plus Rules
- Ohio Board of Regents Student & Parent Guide for College Credit Plus
- College Credit Plus Intent to Participate Form
- The Ohio State University Academy Program
- The Ohio State University Academy Program Sample Pathways
- College Credit Plus Appeal Petition