Good Afternoon Jaguar Families,
It was another good week here at Bradley High School. Our students are getting settled in and doing a great job in their classes.
Bradley High School is proud to announce the following students have received recognition as Semifinalists in the 2023 National Merit Scholarship Competition include: Trisha Suresh and Anh Thi H Thai. The nationwide pool of Semifinalists, representing less than one percent of the U.S. high school seniors, includes the highest-scoring entrants in each state. The number of Semifinalists is proportional to the state’s percentage of the national total of graduation seniors. Great job Jags!
Next Friday, September 9th we will be holding a club fair during lunch periods. Bradley High School has over 20 different clubs that students have the ability to get involved in during their time here in our building. Please talk to your students about finding a club and getting involved.
The building will be closed on Monday in celebration of Labor Day. Enjoy the holiday and we will see your children bright and early on Tuesday morning.
Have a great weekend and Go Jags!!!
2022 Yearbooks will be available for pick-up during ALL lunch periods
on September 6th, 7th and 8th.
2022 graduates will be able to pick up their yearbooks in the main office.
Senior Pictures due December 9th!
Seniors, plan when/where/how you are going to take your senior photos now! Go to the Bradley Yearbook website for a list of requirements and details about submission. The deadline to submit your senior photo to the yearbook is Friday, December 9th, 2022.
Hello Bradley family! Our next PTO meeting will be September 20th at 5pm in the Bradley media center.
We are working on getting another spirit wear online sale up and running soon. Check the Hilliard Bradley PTO webpage (under the parent tab on the Bradley website) for information. Please follow us on Twitter (@HBHS_PTO), Instagram (hbhs_pto), and Facebook (Hilliard Bradley High School PTO) for current updates as well!
Have questions, please check out our Guidance Counselor Web Page.
- In order for athletes to participate, all of the following must take place. **Physicals must be updated prior to participation. Upload two forms from the physical — Physical Exam Form and Medical Eligibility Form — to the parent’s Final Forms account (paper physicals will not be accepted). **Both athlete and a parent/guardian must sign all forms in Final Forms. **Participation Fees can be paid through your MyPaymentsPlus account (check or cash will not be accepted). All athletes, including free or reduced lunch, must complete the payment process through MyPaymentsPlus. Free or reduced lunch must check out through MyPaymentsPlus by paying half (reduced lunch) or $0 (free lunch) payment. ATHLETES MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITIVE SEASON UNTIL ALL OF THE ABOVE IS COMPLETED.
Football Friday Night Updates!
Bradley vs Westerville Central – Jaguar Stadium – 7:00 pm Kick Off
All tickets $7.00 each
TICEKTS must be purchased ONLINE at:
Hilliard Bradley Theater Presents:
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (Rated PG-13) is a Tony Award winning musical by Rebecca Feldman, Rachel Sheinkin, and William Finn. The musical follows the story of 6 spellers at the Bee and the 3 adults that run it. We are absolutely THRILLED to be able to put on this hilariously funny and often touching production for you this October! Keep reading to see the cast list, which is filled with talented actors that are sure to amaze you.
October 7 @ 7:00 pm
October 8 @ 7:00 pm
October 9 @ 2:00 pm
Click This Link to Buy Tickets:
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Cast List
Rona Lisa Peretti: Annabelle Brock
Vice Principal Panch: Julian Perez
Mitch Mahoney: Jay Phillips
Olive Ostrovsky: Piper Brill
William Barfee: Kyle Metzler
Marcy Park: Abbey Bialek
Chip Tolentino: James Goodwin
Calling All Students!!
Drop in and join us for:
Mindful Movement for Mental Health
What: Weekly Yoga and mindfulness class guided by Mental Health Specialists
When: Every Tuesday in September (Sept. 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th) from 2:45- 4:00pm
Where: Room A227
What you should know:
- Every Bradley student is welcome.
- No prior yoga experience is required!
- No commitment or sign up necessary- come to any session you can.
- SNACKS AND YOGA MATS WILL BE PROVIDED!
- Bring a water bottle and comfortable clothes to move in.
Questions? Contact Mental Health Specialists Mrs. O’Neil (students with last names A-K) or Ms. Burgos (last names L-Z).
- Monday, September 5 – Labor Day – NO SCHOOL
- Friday, September 9 – Club Fair – During Lunches
- Monday, September 12 – Board of Education Meeting, 6:30 pm at Avery Elementary
- Wednesday, September 14 – Open House 6:00 pm
No School Monday, September 5, 2022
As a reminder, there will be no school this coming Monday, September 5, 2022. SACC is also closed for the day.
Environmental Teacher of the Year
Congratulations to Brown Elementary’s Mrs. Hernon for being selected as the Franklin Soil and Water Conservation District’s Environmental Educator of the Year for 2022 for her Rain Garden! The Rain Garden Project serves to educate elementary students in responsible citizenship and scientific evidence of correcting issues surrounding their outside environments. To read more about this hands-on experience click here.
Parent Help with Home Access Center
Home Access Center Gradebook – Although many scores for student work can be found in Canvas we want to remind families to use Home Access Center for the definitive source for student grades. Canvas is great for some scores and individual assignment feedback but HAC should be used for final scores and Grading Period grades. To monitor student daily classwork grades, look at the Classes tab. You can learn more by clicking here.