Beginning July 1, 2015 we will be using an online system for volunteer badges. Secure Volunteer is an easy to use system created to help parents and community members get their volunteer badges on their own time. You will no longer need to make an appointment to come to Central Office for your badge. Learn more about Secure Volunteer
- August 12 – 13 : iPad Distribution/Rollout at Darby High School
All students who will be in 6th, 7th, or 8th grade for the 2015-2016 school year MUST attend one of the Hilliard City Schools iPad Distribution days at Darby High School on Aug. 12 or Aug. 13. Attendance of both a parent/guardian and their student is required. Sign up for a time to pick up your device now!
- Weaver Summer Newsletter – You’ll want to read this! Covers many topics such as: Open House, iPads and One2One, New Student Orientation, Cat Days and School Pictures, Supply List, Fees, Fall Athletics, Staying Connected and Important Dates.
- WMS Summer Office Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Prior to visiting please call 921-7700.
- To subscribe to the Weaver eNews email list please click here.
- iPads: Please see the district’s One 2 One website for all the details about preparing your student for the 2015-16 school year with a district issued iPad.
- Athletics Information for the Fall 2015 Season
- Information about scheduling and registering for the 2015-2016 school year at WMS can be found on the WMS Guidance Office’s Scheduling and Registration page.
The DVD will include all the awards, the 4.0 Video and staff entertainment. Also included are digital downloads of the entire evening. Cost is $5 cash and can be paid when you pick up the DVD later this summer. When DVDs are ready for pickup we will send a variety of electronic notifications. Congratulations to all our invitees! With questions or to order one please email David Banyots at David_Banyots@hboe.org and include you student’s name and grade level from the 2014-15 school year.
Click here for an overview of the trip covering: dates, hotel info, transportation, cost and tour company.
Itinerary – This is the proposed itinerary for the trip.
Account SetUp – Payment dates and how to set up an account with Discovery Tours.
Payment Vouchers – To be used if you are mailing payments.
Allianz Insurance – Optional trip insurance information.
Student Travel Tips – Suggestions for trip preparation.
Student Arrivals – Information about student whereabouts
If the student will be taking a prescription medication while on the trip, the Physician’s Medication Form must also be completed and turned in. This form needs a doctor’s signature.
The Weaver Wire is a weekly publication with the latest Weaver updates. This publication will be sent every Friday from Weaver, so be sure to look for it in your email inbox or here on the Weaver Website under the News & Info tab. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Weaver office at 614-921-7700. To subscribe to the Weaver eNews email list please click here.