Schedules will go live in Home Access Center on Monday, August 13 at 9:00 AM.
Please view the latest newsletter chock-full of details about the upcoming school year such as: Supply List, CAT Days, iPad pickup, technology protection plan, pictures, new student orientation, required language arts paperbacks, 8th Washington DC trip, and more!
If you’re new to the district please visit the Weaver Scheduling and Registration page. You will find information pertaining to 2018-19’s 7th, 8th, and 9th graders. First day of school is August 22. Below are some links of interest:
- TPP (iPad Technology Protection Plan) information. Deadline to enroll is August 31.
- iPad Loan Agreement: If you’re new to the district a signed copy of this document must be on file be a student can take their iPad home.
- WMS PTO
- Enroll in School-Age Child Care
- Pay Student Fees
- Building Flyers
- Find My Bus Stop
- Lunch Menus
- New Student Registration Information
- Attendance Area Maps
- Optional student insurance information and application