Leftover Money in Meal Accounts

Leftover Money in Meal Accounts

Thanks to an extension of the current USDA meal waivers, breakfast and lunch will again be free to all students during the 2021-22 school year. If parents currently have funds in their child’s Meal Account and would like to move that to the child’s General Account so they can purchase snacks or a second entrée, please call or email Lisa Wiley at the Foodservice Office lisa_wiley@hboe.org, 614-921-7493. Parents can also request to move funds from one or more children to a sibling’s account. If your child has a significant sum of money in their Meal Account, and you would prefer not to transfer to the General Account, you can request a refund instead of a transfer. Any refund must be a minimum of $20. Be sure to include the name of the child or children, the school building(s) they attend, and their student ID numbers. 

Slide Attendance Need to report an absence, or review policy? Enroll In School Where do I go to school? Lunches Need to add more money to your child's lunch account? Calendars Do you need to know when everything is happening? Join Our Team Need a job? Browse our open positions in the district. Find My Bus Stop Do you need to find your bus stop to and from school? Attendance Enroll In School Lunches Calendars Join Our Team Find My Bus Stop
Ready For Tomorrow

Contact Us

David Stewart

Skip to content