Enroll, Re-Enroll, or Leave the Online AcademyAs we transition into the second half of the 2020/21 school year, we want to honor our commitment to our families and allow them to decide to be a part of the Online Academy or go into our Flexible Learning Modes.
Before You Begin
Before you begin completing the intent form for the second half of the year, please make sure you have the following information ready:
1. Your student’s accurate ID number.
2. Your student’s birthdate.
3. Whether your student falls into any of the following groups: IEP, 504, EL, and/or Gifted
NEW Online Academy middle/high school students: At the end of this enrollment process, you will choose courses for the second semester. This process should be completed with a student and parent.
CURRENT Online Academy High School Students: At the end of this enrollment process, you will choose courses for the second semester. This process should be completed with a student and parent. (Current middle school Online Academy students will automatically be enrolled in the second half of their current courses, plus one new elective, and do not need to select courses.)
Instructions in Spanish
Instructions in Somali
Complete the intent form if you/your student
- is currently enrolled in the Online Academy and wants to STAY/RE-ENROLL for the second half of the year.
- is currently enrolled in the Online Academy and wants to LEAVE to return to a school building to begin in January.
- is currently attending a school building and wants to ENROLL as a new OA student to begin in January.
Intent Form will be available October 16 at 8:00 am
The deadline to complete this form is FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30 at 11:59 p.m.