The Mission of Beacon Elementary is to provide a safe, positive and challenging environment where all students will develop their unique potentials as life-long learners.
At Beacon, we believe that:
- each child can learn
- self-respect, respect of others, and academic success are critical in the development of the whole child
- Students will communicate effectively through written language.
- Students will read fiction and nonfiction to construct and extend meaning.
- Students will apply mathematical skills and concepts.
- Students will develop an enhanced knowledge of citizenship.
- Students will develop knowledge of the scientific process.
- Students will gain an appreciation of Art and Music.
Grades 1-5 Hours
Tardy Bell: 9:05a
AM Start 9:05a
AM Dismissal: 11:40a
PM Start 12:55p
PM Dismissal: 3:30p