8th Grade Washington DC Trip
October 14 – 17, 2019
Trip Itinerary – bit.ly/2019dcitinerary – UPDATED 10/1/2019
Our DC trip itinerary has been updated. We have a NEW departure time. Students need to arrive between 6:30-6:45AM on Monday, October 14. Buses will depart at 7AM. Please DO NOT drop your child off prior to 6:30AM.
Parent Meeting September 24th – Click for the Meeting Presentation
We will have the 8th Grade Washington D.C. Trip Parent-Student meeting on Tuesday, September 24th at 7:00 pm in the main gym. This will be a mandatory meeting to discuss trip expectations, behavior expectations, and packing suggestions. At the mandatory meeting, we will be collecting the following forms:
- HCSD Emergency Form (mandatory for all students)
- Responsibility Contract
- Travel Consent Form
- If your child takes a prescription medication or medications, you will need to complete one HCSD Physician’s Medication Form for each prescription that your child takes. The forms require a doctor’s signature.
- If your child takes an over the counter medication, you do not need to complete the HCSD Physician’s Medication form.
- If your child does not take a prescription medication, you do not need to complete the HCSD Physician’s Medication form.
- ALL students must be able to self-medicate. They must be able to carry and take their own medication.
This web page: bit.ly/wmsdctrip