The PTO meetings are held on the last Monday of each month at 6 p.m. in the Media Center. We would love to see you there! During these meetings, we discuss the upcoming events the PTO is planning, the needs of the school, contests, and more. We would welcome your input and your attendance.
Please help support the Tharp PTO!
Follow us on Facebook at TharpPTO or Twitter @PTOTharp
This year we are having an alternate fundraiser in lieu of our traditional cookie dough sale. Our goal is for our 500 families to help raise $10,000 so that we can celebrate our students and staff at Tharp all year long. With this amount we would be able to enhance academics and wellness with the following examples:
Student incentives and rewards
Team Building Day
End of Year Pool Party (6th Grade)
Spring Social (6th Grade)
Track and field day (6th Grade)
Arrow program upgrades, field trip & classroom celebrations
Teacher Appreciation lunches, dinners and supplies all year long
20th Anniversary Celebration
We are collecting Box Tops this year, in two ways!!
- We will continue to collect the physical Box Tops at school. There is a box in the office that they can be dropped in.
- Box Tops has also gone digital this year. Box Tops has created a mobile app. It allows the user to simply scan the store receipt find participating products and instantly add Box Tops to the school. Down load the app and search for Tharp and begin scanning today!!
Kroger Community Rewards Program
- Go to http://www.Kroger.com
- Select “Kroger Community Rewards” under “Community” at the very bottom of the page
- Click on “I’m a Customer” on the next page and log in or create an account
- Search “Tharp” in the “Find Organization” and Enroll
Click here to support us when shopping on Amazon!