Tuesday, February 5
- Yearbook will have a meeting this Friday, February 8, after school in the media center until 4:30.
- All students need to update their iPads to the latest operating system. Please go to Settings and update your iPad’s software.
- TED-Ed Club: Today will be our last official meeting! For those still needing to record your talk, please come ready. We’ll have snacks and celebrate your hard work. The meeting will end at 3:30.
- The Tech Club meeting for Wednesday has been changed to Friday, February 8 after school until 3:30pm in the cafeteria. All those planning on helping out with the school play please try to attend! Once again, the Tech Club meeting for Wednesday has been changed to Friday, February 8 after school until 3:30pm in the cafeteria.
- Does the idea of dancing during live musical performances at football games, learning elements of basic gymnastics, spinning colorful and fun equipment, and drawing inspiration from musical theatre all wrapped up into one performance sound like fun? Then the Award Winning Wildcat Color Guard invites you to attend their 2019-2020 season clinic series beginning February 7th from 3-5pm, in the Davidson Band room. All are welcome. Please see Mrs. Davoll with any questions!
- Are you interested in playing softball this spring at Weaver Middle School? There will be an informational meeting Wednesday February 13th at 3:00 after school. This meeting will last about 15 to 20 minutes. Information regarding try-outs will be discussed at the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting, see Coach Baker in room 207 or Coach Bell in room 243 or at lunch. Try-outs will be the week of February 25th in the main gym from 3-5.