Thursday, November 21
- Attention Yearbook Staff: Plan on attending the meeting after school TOMORROW (Friday) in the Media Center until 4:30 p.m. See Mrs. Creek with questions.
- Women in Technology: Make sure to turn in your permission slips to the guidance office for the December 10th Women in Technology activity @ Davidson.
- Pulp Smoothies will be here during all lunches today! Bring some cash if you’re interested.
- A Music Writing Club meeting will take place today after school in the Media Center UNTIL 3:45. Mr. McClelland will be in charge. Be sure December 7th & 14th are on your calendars for performances, as they will get here quickly!
- Any students or teachers interested in submitting photos for the yearbook should download the ReplayIt App that is in the iPad App Portal (or download on your phone)
- Weaver Ski & Board Club continues to grow at 90+ members! Plenty of room on the ski busses and on the mountain. No experience is needed! Full details about the club are here bit.ly/wmssbc2020 and paper copies are in the WMS main office. Ski & Board Club begins the first week we are back to school in January. With questions please email David Banyots at David_Banyots@hboe.org