Thursday, February 7
- Digital Animation is a free summer program at Ohio State for young women currently in 7th or 8th grade and currently living in the Columbus area. For two weeks, the select group of young women will work with women mentors using problem-solving skills and collaborative learning to create digital animation projects at the Advanced Computing Center for the Arts and Design at The Ohio State University. Want more information? Please see the Weaver Web Page or pick up a packet in the office.
- There will be no Ski & Board Club on Thursday, February 7. Mad River will be closed due to heavy forecasted rains. Our new final trip will be February 28.
- Yearbook will have a meeting this Friday, February 8, after school in the media center until 4:30.
- All students need to update their iPads to the latest operating system. Please go to Settings and update your iPad’s software.
- The Tech Club meeting for Wednesday has been changed to Friday, February 8 after school until 3:30pm in the cafeteria. All those planning on helping out with the school play please try to attend! Once again, the Tech Club meeting for Wednesday has been changed to Friday, February 8 after school until 3:30pm in the cafeteria.
- Auditions for the Open Mic at Coffee Connections are today right after school in the Media Center. If you have Ski & Board Club and still want to audition, let me know by tomorrow.
- Newspaper club will meet next Thursday 2/14 right after school in the Media Center.
- GSA members, if you have an entry for the Logo contest, get it submitted soon. Or give it to Mrs. Dorr, and she will submit it.
- Books and Brownies members will meet at all lunches next week on Wednesday the 13th.
- Does the idea of dancing during live musical performances at football games, learning elements of basic gymnastics, spinning colorful and fun equipment, and drawing inspiration from musical theatre all wrapped up into one performance sound like fun? Then the Award Winning Wildcat Color Guard invites you to attend their 2019-2020 season clinic series beginning February 7th from 3-5pm, in the Davidson Band room. All are welcome. Please see Mrs. Davoll with any questions!
- The middle school baseball player meeting will be after school on Thursday, February 14th at 2:50 pm. We will meet in the commons and it will take about 15 to 20 minutes. If you cannot attend, Please see Mr. Klie in room 126.
- Are you interested in playing softball this spring at Weaver Middle School? There will be an informational meeting Wednesday February 13th at 3:00 after school. This meeting will last about 15 to 20 minutes. Information regarding try-outs will be discussed at the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting, see Coach Baker in room 207 or Coach Bell in room 243 or at lunch. Try-outs will be the week of February 25th in the main gym from 3-5.