Monday, April 8
- Next week the Music Club will meet on Friday after school. Danny will be here to work with us part of the meeting.
- Also, next Friday is National Day of Silence, to bring awareness to the silencing effect of bullying. Please plan to participate. We will wear black, get a button or sticker from Mrs. Dorr that morning, we don’t speak socially, but we do speak in class. We’ll have a silent lunch all lunch periods, enjoy cookies, and play music.
- Congratulations to Mr Wilkinson who completed an IBA Saddlesore 1000 motorcycle ride this weekend. The Saddlesore 1,000 is an endurance motorcycle ride that challenges the rider to ride 1,000 miles in 24 hours or less. Mr Wilkinson and 5 other motorcycles rode 1,146 miles from Athens Ohio to Athens Georgia and back in 20 hours flat starting at 3am Saturday morning and finishing at 11pm Saturday night. When you see Mr Wilkinson today, congratulate him and ask him how he feels! Oh, and Mr McClelland completed the ride this weekend too!
- Any girl interested in playing soccer next fall, please attend a parent & player meeting on Wednesday April 17th at 6:00 pm in the commons (at Davidson). The meeting should last approximately 30 minutes, where we will talk about the summer, preseason, and volunteer opportunities! In addition, this is a great opportunity to get to know fellow athletes/parents. Please visit our website and fill our this seasons 2019 Player Profile as soon as possible!
- Looking for current games, matches, and meets? Check the Athletics Calendar!