Friday, March 15
- Weaver’s Spring Play, The Ransom of Miss Elverna Dower, will be on Monday, March 18th and Tuesday, March 19th at 7:00 pm. Doors will open at 6:30. Tickets can be purchased at the door. The entrance fee is $6 for adults and $4 for students. In order to create the high school ambiance for this particular play, we have a added few additional items to the show. String and band ensembles will start to play at 6:40 on Monday and Tuesday respectively. They will also be playing during intermission. We will also be hosting a book fair, bake sale, and mini art show prior to the show and during intermission. At the book fair, there will be numerous current titles for readers of all ages. Sales for the book fair should be cash or check. Checks may be payable to Weaver Middle School. There will be a traditional concession stand and flower stand as well.
- Tuesday Books & Brownies will be held during all lunches.
- GSA meetings will be during all lunches on Wednesday.
- Thursday during 8th lunch period, there will be the next Genius Hour. Bring you lunch, iPad, and come learn some new tricks.
- Leadership academy will be selling green lemonade on March 14 and 15th for $1 a piece to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! All of the proceeds will go to provide lunch for Hilliard Police and fire station.
- The PTO is sponsoring a “March Madness” Social on Friday, March 15th. We will have a Basketball Contest, Video Game Room, Board/Card Game Room. There will be food, music, fun and prizes. Get your friends together, come to Weaver, Friday, March 15 from 7-9. Cost $5.00 sold during lunches. We will only be selling on Thursday and Friday, March 14 & 15. $6.00 at the door.
- “Hey Gamer’s What’s up!? Muzz here from L1 Games with Mrs. Muzz. We’re going to be at the social this Friday so you gotta be there. We’re going to have a couple of Wii’s, an X-box, a PS2, and an original NES and lots of games. Yes, lots of games. So you definitely want to check it out. Don’t forget to bring your Switch so you can do some local multi-player with everyone else who brings their Switch. It will be a great time, we hope to see you there!”
- March Book Madness has started! See your Language Arts teacher OR Mrs. Dorr for the QR code for you to play in the first round of the tournament!
- Digital Animation is a free summer program at Ohio State for young women currently in 7th or 8th grade and currently living in the Columbus area. For two weeks, the select group of young women will work with women mentors using problem-solving skills and collaborative learning to create digital animation projects at the Advanced Computing Center for the Arts and Design at The Ohio State University. Want more information? Please see the Weaver Web Page or pick up a packet in the office.
- Any 7th grade Boys interested in playing Soccer next fall please come see Coach Brady Hall during your lunch period about a form for this summer’s conditioning schedule.
- Davidson Girls Cross Country will be having an information meeting next thursday (March 21st) 6pm at Davidson HS in room 202.