Smarts & Stamina Course Overview
How many times have you thought, “I know I need to do something about my health, but I just don’t know where to start”?
No worries, we’ve got it all figured out. This 8-week online class will help you develop better sleep, food, mood, and exercise habits so that you can look and feel your best. Research shows that these healthy habits also make us better contributors to our families, organizations, and society, too. So join us to learn how to:
- Control your food cravings and enjoy – yes, enjoy! – healthier foods
- Trim and tone your body even if you can’t spend 10 hours a week in a gym
- Sleep tight each night
- Snap back after setbacks
- Become a more energetic, more optimistic, more engaging version of yourself.
Learn directly from Debbie Youngblood, using the approach described in MJ Shaar and Kathryn Britton’s Healthy Living Bestseller Smarts and Stamina: The Busy Person’s Guide to Optimal Health and Performance.
Feel like you have tried everything under the sun already? We’ll teach you how to:
- Get out of the one thinking trap that can kill your ability to feel capable of change
- Implement clear and simple strategies, easily adaptable to your life
- Work with your strengths rather than try to fix your flaws
- Minimize the amount of will-power needed to achieve success
The program will be entirely taught online. We’ll use short videos, self-assessments, readings, and discussions with peers to give you a fresh and interactive experience. Access to all materials is password protected, so you can share safely. Act fast! Smart and Stamina Online starts Monday, January 23, 2017. Limit of 25 participants. Click here to register. Course fee includes the book and is $25.00, with checks made payable to HCSD and sent to Debbie Youngblood.