- 1 pound shelled edamame
- 1 can garbanzo beans (drained)
- 1/2 pound frozen white corn (more or less, your choice)
- 1 pepper (I use red, yellow, or orange for color)
- 1/4 cup sweet or green onion (optional)
- 1-5OZ Pkg Craisins
- 1/2 to 3/4T cumin
- 1Tbsp Greek Seasoning
- 1-2 packets sugar to taste (this is optional)
- Light balsamic vinaigrette (about 1/2 bottle or to taste)
- This recipe makes a lot of salad, so if you want to halve it, that’s fine too.
- You could throw a little feta if you want, and maybe sprinkle a few sliced almonds on top. However, it’s really good without it.
- Refrigerate overnight and stir frequently
*Recipe provided by S.O.S. team member, Keri Croft