Hilliard City Schools Summer Bridge Program
Hilliard City Schools is excited to share the creation of Summer Bridge, a learning opportunity that blends academic support, social-emotional learning, and enrichment experience to our students.
While academic support for students in response to the Covid 19 pandemic will continue into the next school year, we are planning to provide summer intervention and enrichment opportunities through our Bridge program. Programming is divided into three grade bands, and registration is based on the students’ current 2020-2021 grade.
While we hope to offer as many opportunities to Hilliard City Schools families as possible, it is important to note that availability will be based on staffing. Should our student registration exceed our available staff, we will implement a lottery to select students for participation.
Summer Bridge for grades K-5 is divided into a morning academic support session and an afternoon enrichment camp experience.
Summer Bridge for Grades 6-8 is divided into a morning academic support session and an afternoon enrichment experience.
High School Program
Ideal for HCS students entering grades 9-12 looking to accelerate their learning schedule or catch up on credits.
- Health checks, including temperature, assessment at home by everyone before entering school or bus each morning
- Face masks required per district expectations
- Physical distancing guidelines followed with 6′ separation when possible and at ~3′ in classrooms
- Hand sanitizer available in every classroom
- Cleaning supplies to sanitize work areas will be available throughout the day
- Two students per seat on buses