Hilliard Schools Visit Day
Wednesday October 17, 2018
In Hilliard, we are on a path to revolutionize education. It is a relentless pursuit to personalize education for each student as they pursue their individual interests. Join us for a first-hand experience to see learning in action across the district. The registration fee is only $50. We will visit classrooms, talk with teachers and students, and learn from leaders across the district about innovative program options.
What Do You Get?
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch
- Transportation throughout the day
- Packet information
- Access to classrooms and teachers
- District & Building Leadership
- Check-in & Continental Breakfast
- Morning Visits
- Four Lunch & Learn Rotations
- Afternoon Visit and Q & A
- Visit ends
Lunch & Learn Sessions
- One2One/Blended Learning – Devices for all students K-12, and instructional vision for the classroom
- Supporting One2One – Technical details around supporting and managing a 1:1 environment
- Improving School Culture – Strategies for improving district/school culture, R-factor, and VBOs
- Academic Programming and Personalization – Curriculum design, college partnerships, designing school around student’s Academics, Interests and Mindset
- Digital Learning Resources – Apps, tools, and digital resources for the classroom
- Alternative Programming and Learning Environments – Design of the Innovative Learning Center, and redesigning space for learning
- Student Mental Health and Wellness – Learn about our new initiative around student wellness and mental health
- Core Infusion at the ILC – A multidisciplinary course that pairs Honors Language Arts 7, Honors Science 7, Public Speaking
Hotel Option Available:
If you would like to spend the night at a hotel prior to the site visit day, we have a block of rooms reserved with the Courtyard Marriott (2350 Westbelt Dr, Columbus, OH 43228). The rate is $99.
Limited Seats Available!
Hurry! Tickets are now available!
Registration Closes October 17, 2018
For any ticketing or event questions, please email: email@example.com