Be sure to know the classroom expectations and take responsibility for your actions!
1. Participate: Actively sing and take part in classroom activities each day.
2. Be Respectful: Be respectful of others and their property. This includes not talking loudly
or out of turn, not touching other students’ belongings, and being careful with school equipment. No gum, food, pop, etc. is permitted in the music room.
3. Be Prepared: Have your Choir Folder, pencil, and Ipad with you each day.
4. Use your best singing voice and posture!
5. Be helpful to others: This includes not complaining about any piece of music we are working on.