Madagascar Final Instructions
Well this is it! The final week! I cannot wait to see your child shine on stage on Thursday and Friday:)
Here are the things that need to happen this week:
- All students need to be prepared for dress rehearsal on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Thursday and Friday morning: Students will report to the Station auditorium at 7:30 AM to get into costumes and make-up for our staff/student performance. If your child rides a bus and you are unable to bring them in early due to work, they may ask for permission to exit the bus early that day, as soon as they arrive at Station. Students will have attendance taken by me and they are not to report to HR that morning.
- Thursday evening: Students should arrive by 6:00 PM on Thursday evening and meet on the Station Stage to get make-up and final
- notes before the show.
- They may come already dressed in costume (black) and make up or dress when they arrive.
- Doors will open to the public at 6:30 PM.
- Students should have their scripts turned into me no later than Wednesday. There will be a fee for students who do not return their scripts.
- DVD order forms have been sent. We are having a professional video tape the performance. There will be no flash photography or video taping of the performance the night of the show. DVD orders will be filled mid-April.
- Pictures – Professional pictures will be taken of your cast/crew member Monday. The pictures will be posted for viewing and/or purchase.
- Friday evening: Same as Thursday evening. Please take home borrowed props after this showing.
I can’t thank the parent volunteers enough! You have really stepped up and done so much for the good of this show. Thank you too for allowing me the time to teach your children the art of being in a musical. For some, this will be their only one, since it was a trial. For others, the acting bug has bit and you can be sure they will ask you to do this again and again:) There are so many acting opportunities in the Columbus area, so I hope they will continue if they have found a new passion.
It has been a pleasure working with your children!