Musical Club is a performing group. Therefore there are expectations in this club which may not occur in other clubs.
- Attendance: All students are required to be at rehearsals unless:
- They have an excuse from a parent
- They have an absence from school
Three unexcused absences will result in dismissal from the club.
- Behavior: Classroom behavior is expected.
- Students are never to leave the practice area without letting an adult know.
- Students will receive a strike if acting inappropriately or not following directions. If three strikes are given during rehearsals, the student will be dismissed from the club.
- Costumes: Participation fees will cover the cost of costumes. Each cast member needs to provide undergarments and shoes. See costume page on the musical website for specifics.
- Parent pick-up will be promptly at 5:15 in the parking lot between Station and the HUB. Please refer to the rehearsal schedule and only have your child report to practice on the days they are scheduled to come.
I know that these expectations are high, but we have much to accomplish in a short time!
With hard work and focus, we can make musical club the highlight of the year!
Here is a link that will answer all of your questions! http://www.hilliardschools.org/music/station/musical-club-2011/peter-pan/
If you do have a question, don’t hesitate to shoot me an email. Joy_Grubbs@hboe.org