“Once you’ve wrestled, everything else in life is easy.” – Dan Gable (1972 Olympic Gold Medalist)
We’re excited that you’ve decided to wrestle here at MMS. Hilliard wrestling has a long history of excellence and we are happy you’ve decided to be a part of that tradition. Here’s a link to detailed info about what to expect.
- Complete all necessary forms by logging into Final Forms:
- Complete Day One Checklist (Click Here for checklist)
NOTE: All schedules are tentative.
- Sign-ups begin October 10
- In person – See Mr. Ruffener in room 118
- At Lunch – Listen for Announcements at lunch
- First day of practice – Monday, November 4
- Parent Meeting at HBHS – Monday, November 11 at 5:00pm in the Commons
- Picture Day – Monday, November 18 (order online at hrimaging.com)
- Wrestling Preview – Monday, November 25 at 5:30pm
** No tryouts AND no experience necessary. Athletes should wear a t-shirt, shorts and athletic/running shoes in order to run/warm up. All wrestlers are expected to bring wrestling shoes and a water bottle. Headgear and singlets will be supplied as necessary, but personal headgear is recommended. All wrestlers will get the opportunity to wrestle numerous times throughout the season.
Brad Ruffener- Brad_Ruffener@hboe.org
Brian Rawlins- email@example.com
Chris King- Chris_King@hboe.org
Nick Fought- firstname.lastname@example.org