“Once you’ve wrestled, everything else in life is easy.” – Dan Gable (1972 Olympic Gold Medalist)
We’re excited that you’ve decided to wrestle here at MMS. Hilliard wrestling has a long history of excellence and we are happy you’ve decided to be a part of that tradition. Here’s a link to detailed info about what to expect.
- Sign-ups – October 8 through November 5
- Online – Step One: Log into your HCSD Google Account Step Two: Complete this online form: https://docs.google.com/a/hilliardschools.org/forms/d/19_xS9Nl-CgsP6CwcGsLHwhTf_adzKG-vbPY4TZxjrcE/edit?usp=sharing
- In person – See Mr. Ruffener in room 118
- At Lunch – Listen for Announcements at lunch
- First day of practice – Monday, November 5
- Parent Meeting at HBHS – Monday, November 12 at 6:00pm. WRESTLING ONLY MEETING BEFORE AT 5:00pm in the Aux Commons at Bradley
- Wrestling Preview – Monday, November 26 at 5:30pm
** No tryouts AND no experience necessary. Athletes should wear a t-shirt, shorts and athletic/running shoes in order to run/warm up. All wrestlers are expected to bring wrestling shoes and a water bottle. Headgear and singlets will be supplied, but personal headgear is recommended. The athlete will participate/compete if they attend all practices.
Brad Ruffener- Brad_Ruffener@hboe.org
Brian Rawlins- email@example.com
Chris King- Chris_King@hboe.org
Nick Fought- firstname.lastname@example.org