Understanding Important Terms
- Early Decision – Binding for both the student and the school (early deadlines) Only 18% of colleges have this option (Only one school!!!!!)
- Early Action – Binding on the school and not on the student (early deadlines)
- Restricted Early Action – non-binding opportunity that elite universities use. Can only apply to one private college REA. Only 12 colleges!
- Regular Admission – Final deadline for admission to university
- Super-score – Taking the best Sub-test from ACT or SAT to create a new composite.
- Common App – An application that is good at 700+ universities across the country & 32 in Ohio
- Member Page – Additional information for admission (school specific) Will go “live” on Aug. 1