Returning iPads and District Issued Items May 26-29
Your building principal will soon be sharing information with you about when you will be able to drop off your student’s iPad for the summer check-in at your school. Our seniors will be turning in their iPads on May 15, all other students will check-in items May 26-29.
Along with your iPad turn in, remember to bring back all textbooks, library books, sports uniforms, musical instruments, and any other school-issued items. Our staff has put together student personal items and will distribute them when you return school-issued items.
Over the next week, all students are being asked to take some important steps BEFORE dropping off their district iPad for summer check-in. We are asking our parents to check with students to be sure this is completed. It not, you and the student can follow these steps before your turn-in appointment.
- View End-of-Year iPad presentations and follow the steps to prepare the iPad for summer storage.
- Grades K-5 Backup Your Data and Erase Your iPad 2020
- Grades 6-8 Backup Your Data and Erase Your iPad 2020
- Grades 9-12 Backup Your Data and Erase Your iPad 2020
- Watch a Video Tutorial for more help on preparing your iPad for collection and a video tutorial to show you how to erase your iPad.
- It is important that we can see the entire iPad inventory sticker on the back of the iPad. If the inventory sticker cannot be fully seen, we ask families to write down the number on a sticky note or piece of paper and turn it in with the iPad at Collection. This will keep us from having to remove the iPad from the case and slow down the collection process.
- Grades 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11 – Keep your charging brick and cable at home for the summer (unless you are withdrawing from the district). If you are withdrawing from the district over the summer, please turn in your charging brick and cable with your iPad. Grades K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, and 12 – Please turn in your charging brick and cable with your iPad (you will be receiving a new iPad, charging brick and cable in the fall).