2019-2020 Winter Sports Parent Meeting Information
All Parents and Students should review the presentation below.
What to do before my student attends Winter Sports activities?
- Parents MUST create Final Forms account.
- Parents add their athlete in Final Forms using students school email.
- Students finish creating their Final Forms account.
- Students submit updated Physical before any Winter sports activities.
- Parents and Students sign off on paperwork in Final Forms.
- Pay participation fees once team practices begin.
Physicals Due PRIOR to tryouts!
- Every athlete must turn in a completed OHSAA Physical Form PRIOR TO practice or tryouts. OHSAA Physical Form
- Physicals can be turned into the Hilliard Darby Athletic Office, the Heritage Middle School main office or given to the coach on the first day of tryouts/practice.
FINAL FORMS IS HERE!!!
Parents of Athletes,
The athletic department is transitioning our student athletic data management to Final Forms. Our goal is to improve our service and communication regarding student data, (i.e. physicals, forms, pay to play, and eligibility.) We need all parents to follow the directions linked below to create an account. There will be follow-up information regarding the rest of the process at the parent meeting on Wednesday, July 24th. We are excited to partner with Final Forms.
Girls 7th & 8th Open Gyms
October 16th – 6:30-8
October 21st – 6:30-8
October 28th – 6:30-8
October 29th – 6:30-8
Girls 7th & 8th Try Outs
November 4th – 6:00-8:00
November 5th – 6:00-8:00
November 6th – 6:00-8:00
7th & 8th Grade Teams