DID YOU MISS THE
2019 Spring Athletics Parent Meeting
Monday, February 11th @ Hilliard Darby HS
Please review the documents below.
Sign into your Parent Home Access Account and Check Off on REQUIRED Athlete Paperwork.
**Physicals Due PRIOR to practice or tryouts!**
- Every athlete must turn in a completed OHSAA Physical Form PRIOR TO practice or tryouts. Download OHSAA Physical Form
- Physicals can be turned into the Hilliard Darby Athletic Office, the Heritage Middle School main office or given to the coach on the first day of tryouts/practice.
Track Season starts March 4th.
One of the biggest parts of the track season for coaches is to handle the paperwork that arises from having 150 athletes in the program.
Here’s what students and parents/guardians need to be aware of:
- Get your Physicals!! No one will participate in the March 5th practice without a physical on file in the athletic office! No exceptions! There is a specific form on the Darby Athletics website that must be filled out by your doctor and several pages that must be signed by parents. Physicals last 1 year from the date of exam.
- Travel Permit/Emergency Med!! There are several paperwork forms that need to be signed off on within Home Access. Again, if your athlete has already participated in a sport, you are probably good to go in this area also. The Darby Athletic website will give you instructions to accomplish this.
- Pay to Play!! This is not done within Home Access, it is done within MyPaymentsPlus. That’s the place where you put money in kid’s lunch accounts and pay school fees. You can make payment in the Darby Athletic Office or the Heritage Main Office, but it must be in the form of cash or check…no credit cards. This is due before our first meet. Please be aware that if you make this payment close to our first meet date, it could take 5-7 days to register in the schools system. Send me a receipt of your payment so I can verify it has been made if you pay after March 20th.