Physicals Due PRIOR to practice or tryouts!
- Every athlete must turn in a completed OHSAA Physical Form PRIOR TO practice or tryouts. You can download the OHSAA Physical form on the General Information page.
- Physicals can be turned into the Hilliard Darby Athletic Office, the Heritage Middle School main office or given to the coach on the first day of tryouts/practice.
2019 Fall Sports Parent Meeting
Wednesday, July 24th, 6:00 pm
Darby Performing Arts Center
Parents of any interested Athlete grades 7-12 wishing to participate in a Fall sport should be in attendance.
Athletes are welcome to attend.
FINAL FORMS IS HERE!!!
Parents of Athletes,
The athletic department is transitioning our student athletic data management to Final Forms. Our goal is to improve our service and communication regarding student data, (i.e. physicals, forms, pay to play, and eligibility.) We need all parents to follow the directions linked below to create and account. There will be follow-up information regarding the rest of the process at the parent meeting on Wednesday, July 24th. We are excited to partner with Final Forms.
Welcome to the Heritage Middle School golf program. My name is Adam Heaston and I’m the head coach of our team. I am from Cadiz, Ohio and have been playing golf since I was 12 years old. In high school, I was on the golf team and participated in the District tournament during my Junior year and also competed at the collegiate level for a year before dedicating my time to my studies. The game of golf is one of patience, trial, and error. My goal for our team is to learn about great rewards that come from picking up a sport they can play for their entire lives. This game is challenging both mentally and physically, developing great discipline for anyone willing to stick with it.
August 1, 10:40am @ Wilson Road GC
August 2, 8:30am @ Raymond Memorial GC
Tryouts will consist of each golfer playing 9 holes. Cuts will be made only if necessary depending on the amount of interest.
Heritage Middle School Golf Team
Adam Heaston, Head Coach
To be completed by August 1st (Must be completed before tryouts)
1. All 4 online sports forms, updated physical, and $80 sports fee. All of this is located on the Darby HS athletic website. http://www.hilliardschools.org/darbypanthers/
1. A set of golf clubs
2. Golf bag
3. Push Cart (optional)
4. Golf shoes
5. Black and Khaki shorts
6. Golf uniforms
7. Golf balls and tees – These will be a continuous cost
8. Golf glove (usually the opposite of your dominant hand)
The practice schedule will be issued following tryouts.
We are responsible for feeding our students after school on match days. Parents are asked to volunteer to bring food for at least one or two matches depending on the number of players that tryout.
Please contact Coach Heaston immediately if your student is interested in playing golf during the 2018-2019 fall sports season. Let me know your students name and t-shirt size. Thank you!