Physicals Due PRIOR to practice or tryouts!
- 2019 OHSAA Start Date August 1st.
- Every athlete must turn in a completed OHSAA Physical Form PRIOR TO practice or tryouts. You can download the OHSAA Physical form from the General Information page.
- Physicals can be turned into the Hilliard Darby Athletic Office, the Heritage Middle School main office or given to the coach on the first day of tryouts/practice.
- If you have your own practice pants from Optimists, keep them. Heritage practice pants tend to be too big!
- HMS will provide practice and game jersey, helmet, shoulder pads, game pants and pads, 1 mouth guard and practice pants if needed.
- Buy your football cleats (black) in the summer and break them in…your feet will be sore in August.
- If you buy your own practice pants, buy BLACK. You can wear them for your game pants too.
7th FB Remind 101 Sign Up Fball – Coach communication
2019 Fall Sports Parent Meeting
Wednesday, July 24th, 6:00 pm
Darby Performing Arts Center
Parents of any interested Athlete grades 7-12 wishing to participate in a Fall sport should be in attendance.
Athletes are welcome to attend.
Parents of Athletes,
The athletic department is transitioning our student athletic data management to Final Forms. Our goal is to improve our service and communication regarding student data, (i.e. physicals, forms, pay to play, and eligibility.) We need all parents to follow the directions linked below to create an account. There will be follow-up information regarding the rest of the process at the parent meeting on Wednesday, July 24th. We are excited to partner with Final Forms.
7th Grade Schedule
8th Grade Schedule