Physicals Due PRIOR to practice or tryouts!
- Every athlete must turn in a completed OHSAA Physical Form PRIOR TO practice or tryouts. You can download the OHSAA Physical form from the General Information page.
- Physicals can be turned into the Hilliard Darby Athletic Office, the Heritage Middle School main office or given to the coach on the first day of tryouts/practice.
- If you have your own practice pants from Optimists, keep them. Heritage practice pants tend to be too big!
- HMS will provide practice and game jersey, helmet, shoulder pads, game pants and pads, 1 mouth guard and practice pants if needed.
- Buy your football cleats (black) in the summer and break them in…your feet will be sore in August.
- If you buy your own practice pants, buy BLACK. You can wear them for your game pants too.
7th FB Remind 101 Sign Up Fball – Coach communication
7th Grade Schedule
8th Grade Schedule