Information for Seniors – The Class of 2020
College application deadlines are fast approaching! Below is a list of things that must be finished by the deadline
- Completed application – Submitted
- ACT/SAT scores sent directly to the institutions from the testing agency. Hilliard does not send ACT/SAT scores to colleges.
- Turn in a “transcript authorization” form to the guidance department
- Request transcripts in Naviance
- Request letters of recommendation in Naviance
***Deadlines are fast approaching! – Once you (student) have completed your application, go ahead and submit! Do not wait until the last minute! Counselors are working to make sure all transcripts are submitted by the deadline.***
Use THIS LINK for more information about your senior year that includes important dates in preparing for graduation.
Use THIS LINK for more information about college and career planning.
Use THIS LINK for more information about college rep visits at Bradley.
SENIOR PICTURE INFORMATION
Senior picture submissions are being accepted NOW for the 2019-2020 Yearbook! The deadline for submissions is Friday, December 13th, 2019, but why wait? Upload your senior photo NOW by going to our Bradley Yearbook website at http://is.gd/hbyearbook and filling out the google form linked under the “Senior Pictures” tab. The sooner the better!
If you want to purchase a yearbook for the 2019/2020 school year, go to www.jostensyearbooks.com