Bradley eNews – March 9-13
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT BRADLEY
March 12 PSAT Testing for 10th graders (see below for more information)
March 12 @ 7 p.m. Band Concert
March 17 No School for students – Professional Learning Day for Teachers
March 23 – 27. Spring Break – No School
CLICK HERE to view our Bradley calendar for all events.
STATE TESTING IS COMING
Check out the link below for the March and April testing dates. On Thursday March 12, all 10th graders will take the PSAT at Bradley in the morning. Also, we will be proctoring the SAT (instead of the ACT) to all 11th grade students on April 14. Both of these are free of charge.
ACT REVIEW COURSE
An ACT REVIEW course will be held March 18, here at Bradley. It is a quality, affordable ACT Test preparation with proven success. Please refer to the flyer on Bradley’s website for details. Cost is $60. To register, please take the payment (check or money order ONLY payable to The ACT Review, LLC) to Mrs. Barie in the Guidance Office by March 12. https://www.hilliardschools.org/hbr/guidance/testing-information/
It’s time for Scholarship Applications!
Scholarships can be found on your Naviance account under Colleges > Scholarships > Scholarship List. Scholarships are added as we receive them in the guidance office. Many local community scholarship applications are active. Check back frequently and check announcements for updates.
Senior Wish Ads are Here
Attention family and friends of this year’s seniors: Wish Ads ordering is open from now until Friday, May 1st, 2020! If you’re looking for a special way to congratulate your senior (or a group of seniors) then consider purchasing a personalized wish ad in the 2020 Bradley Yearbook! If you’d like to order or you are looking for more information, click on the “Wish Ads” page on the Bradley Yearbook website here: https://sites.google.com/hilliardschools.org/bradleyyearbook/home
Important Senior Information
Use THIS LINK for more information about your senior year that includes important dates in preparing for graduation.
BUY YOUR YEARBOOK TODAY
CLICK HERE for more information on purchasing a Bradley Yearbook.
SCHOOL COUNSELOR INFORMATION
Check out our School Counseling WEBSITE HERE.
On this site, you will find information on how to schedule a time to see your School Counselor and also see lots of college information. Seniors – you will also be able to stay up to date on scholarships and other graduation information as they become available.
A MESSAGE FROM OUR PTO
- RESCHEDULED – PTO Meeting – Tuesday, March 10th– 7:00 p.m. (in the Bradley Media Center) All parents and guardians are invited to attend. PTO is in need of volunteers to lead and support the organization in the 2020-2021 school year.
- Cookie Day – Wednesday, March 18th. We need volunteers to bring in 4 dozen (48 ct.) individually wrapped baked goods, fresh-baked or store-bought. To provide a cookie for each of our more than 1,700 students, we need A LOT of volunteers to pull it off. Please help! A link to sign up is coming soon.
- Do you shop at Kroger? Register your Kroger Plus card and a percentage of your purchases will be donated to the PTO. Click here to learn more.
- Support the Bradley PTO through our PayPal Giving Fund. Donations are tax deductible and 100% of proceeds support our students and teachers.
- Like to shop online? Check out Smile.Amazon and learn how a portion of your purchases can benefit the PTO.
- Follow us on Twitter @BradleyHS_PTO and Like Us on Facebook @HilliardBradleyPTO