Bradley eNews – March 2-6
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT BRADLEY
March 3 @ 7 p.m. Orchestra Concert
March 5 @ 7 p.m. Choir Concert
March 12 @ 7 p.m. Band Concert
March 17 No School for students – Professional Learning Day for Teachers
CLICK HERE to view our Bradley calendar for all events.
STATE TESTING IS COMING
Check out the link below for the March and April testing dates. More information will be coming as we get closer. There is specific information for parents of all Juniors. We will be proctoring the SAT (instead of the ACT) to all 11th grade students on April 14 free of charge.
It’s time for Scholarship Applications!
Scholarships can be found on your Naviance account under Colleges > Scholarships > Scholarship List. Scholarships are added as we receive them in the guidance office. Many local community scholarship applications are active. Check back frequently and check announcements for updates.
Senior Wish Ads are Here
Attention family and friends of this year’s seniors: Wish Ads ordering is open from now until Friday, May 1st, 2020! If you’re looking for a special way to congratulate your senior (or a group of seniors) then consider purchasing a personalized wish ad in the 2020 Bradley Yearbook! If you’d like to order or you are looking for more information, click on the “Wish Ads” page on the Bradley Yearbook website here: https://sites.google.com/hilliardschools.org/bradleyyearbook/home
Important Senior Information
Use THIS LINK for more information about your senior year that includes important dates in preparing for graduation.
BUY YOUR YEARBOOK TODAY
CLICK HERE for more information on purchasing a Bradley Yearbook.
SCHOOL COUNSELOR INFORMATION
Check out our School Counseling WEBSITE HERE.
On this site, you will find information on how to schedule a time to see your School Counselor and also see lots of college information. Seniors – you will also be able to stay up to date on scholarships and other graduation information as they become available.
A MESSAGE FROM OUR PTO
- RESCHEDULED – PTO Meeting – Tuesday, March 10th– 7:00 p.m. (in the Bradley Media Center) All parents and guardians are invited to attend. PTO is in need of volunteers to lead and support the organization in the 2020-2021 school year.
- Cookie Day – Wednesday, March 18th. We need volunteers to bring in 4 dozen (48 ct.) individually wrapped baked goods, fresh-baked or store-bought. To provide a cookie for each of our more than 1,700 students, we need A LOT of volunteers to pull it off. Please help! A link to sign up is coming soon.
- Spirit Night at Wendy’s – Wednesday, March 4th – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (near Hilliard-Rome Road and Roberts Road). Wendy’s will donate 15% of all sales to the Bradley PTO. Please share with your family and friends!
- Do you shop at Kroger? Register your Kroger Plus card and a percentage of your purchases will be donated to the PTO. Click here to learn more.
- Support the Bradley PTO through our PayPal Giving Fund. Donations are tax deductible and 100% of proceeds support our students and teachers.
- Like to shop online? Check out Smile.Amazon and learn how a portion of your purchases can benefit the PTO.
- Follow us on Twitter @BradleyHS_PTO and Like Us on Facebook @HilliardBradleyPTO
- Hilliard Helps AG with Threat Assessment TrainingOhio Attorney General Dave Yost announced the development of new resources to address gaps in preventing targeted violence in schools. Training curriculum now available free for local school administrators, law enforcement and others focuses on stopping violence before it starts.
Hilliard Superintendent John Marschhausen is proud to join members of the Hilliard Division of Police in these training videos. “The Hilliard Police and Hilliard Schools contributed their expertise to help my office develop these threat assessment training materials,” said Attorney General Yost. “They’re ahead of the curve in implementing these protocols, yet continue to review others’ best-practices. That’s the strength of this program: sharing information to help prevent violence, rather than just reacting to stop it once it’s already happening.”
Interact Clubs Help with FlapJack 5k
Families for a Cure is excited to partner with the Interact Clubs from Bradley, Darby, and Davidson to host this year’s FlapJack 5k. The family fun run will be held on April 5th at Heritage Middle School. The race will tour the grounds of Heritage and Darby. You can get more details and register online.