Spring Athletics Parent Meeting – 2022
Parents of all Hilliard Darby and Hilliard Heritage athletes intending to try out for or participate in a Spring sport must review the information below. Please remember to log into your parent and athlete’s Final Forms account to sign off on the Parent Meeting form.
Athletic Boosters & Current Project Information
College Information & Hall of Fame
Fan & Parent Conduct
Code of Conduct & Discipline
COVID-19 – What to do if your athlete tests positive.
1. Please email and let the athletic trainers know that your son or daughter test positive. Please include in the email:
a. The date that their symptoms started.
b. List their symptoms?
Heritage Middle School Athletes – email Courtney Basinger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Set up a doctor’s appointment for at least 10 days after symptoms started and take the following required clearance form to get signed by the doctor.
3. Bring in the signed clearance form to your athletic trainer.
4. Complete your return to play protocol with the trainer and then you will be cleared to join your team again.
COVID-19 Return to Activity Clearance Form
Darby High School and Heritage Middle School will be selling tickets and passes to our athletes’ families online only. We will be utilizing Hometown Ticketing as our online ticket vendor.
All required forms along with parent and student information are now managed through Final Forms. This includes the required COVID-19 Release Form. You and your athlete electronically “sign-off” on these documents via the parent’s and athlete’s Final Forms account.
Final Forms Resources:
- Final Forms steps for incoming 7th graders or New athletes to Heritage or Darby.
- Final Forms updating steps for current athletes grades 8 -12.
- Hilliard Parent Final Forms New Account How To – Playbook
Hilliard Darby Athletic Training Department
Office: 614.921.7352 Fax: 614.921.7331
Head Team Physician:
Thomas Rossi MD
Dublin Physical Medicine
6905 Hospital Drive, Suite 120
Dublin, OH 43016
Head Athletic Trainer:
Alex Huffman, MS, AT
Assistant Athletic Trainer:
Thad Apel, MS, AT
Middle School Athletic Trainer:
Courtney Basinger, AT