Hilliard Darby Athletics Update
ALL athletes and parents must have a COVID-19 Release Form and all other forms completed before participating. All required forms can be found in parent and athlete Final Forms accounts. All athletes must have a current physical on file before trying out or participating in practices. Please be sure to report to the location listed for your sport.
All athletes and parents should self-check temperature and COVID-19 symptoms before leaving for tryouts or practice. Athletes should stay home if having symptoms.
Hilliard Darby Fall sports are starting up. Please check back daily for updates. In preparation for Fall sports beginning, complete the steps below.
- Contact the coach for your sport to introduce yourself and get on the communication list. Click here for contact list.
- New athlete to Darby High School? Please select all sports you are interested in for the 21-22 school year. Click here to set up Final Forms accounts.
- Returning athlete to Darby High School? Please select all sports you are interested in for the 21-22 school year. Click here to update Final Forms accounts.
- ALL athletes must have a current physical turned in before participating.
- Updated Physical forms can be printed from your Final Forms account.
- Completed Physicals should be uploaded to your Final Forms account.
- Please contact Jennifer Miller for assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.921.7330
Summer conditioning and open courts will start July 6 from 7:30-9:00am Mon. thru Thur.
First day of mandatory practice and tryouts begin Monday, August 2nd 7:30-9:30am Mon. thru Fri.
**note conditioning starts on a Tuesday due to the holiday weekend.
Contact coach Shawn Morris for further information.
Tryouts August 2-4 7-9AM at the stadium.
High School Tryouts
Location: Hilliard Darby High School
- Monday Aug 2nd (first cuts)
- Tuesday Aug 3rd (second cuts/team selection)
*Each team will have 10-12 athletes depending on position need and skill level