“Once you’ve wrestled, everything else in life is easy.”
– Dan Gable (1972 Olympic Gold Medalist)
Practice begins Monday, November 8th
We’re excited that you’ve decided to wrestle here at MMS. Hilliard wrestling has a long history of excellence and we’re happy you’ve decided to be a part of that tradition. Here’s a bit of information to get you ready for the season:
- Please read the MMS Wrestling Welcome.
- Complete all necessary forms by logging into Final Forms:
- Complete Day One Checklist (Click Here for checklist)
NOTE: All schedules are tentative.
- We practice right after school until 5:00.
- On day one, kids need only comfortable workout clothing and a water bottle (wrestling shoes are recommended but not required).
- Please pick up your children no later than 5:15.
- Athletes must be picked up in the rear of the building by the track.
** No tryouts AND no experience necessary. All wrestlers are expected to bring wrestling shoes, a water bottle and a mask. Headgear and singlets will be supplied as necessary, but personal headgear is recommended. All wrestlers will get the opportunity to wrestle several times throughout the season.
Justin Lemmermen: Justin_Lemmermen@hboe.org
Adam McCardle: Adam_Mccardle@hboe.org