8th Grade Head Coach: Nick Friedman
7th Grade Head Coach: Justin Lemmerman
Dates & Information
Memorial Football 2022 Summer
Where the groundwork is laid…
Remind Link (updates/announcements) – Text @jlemmermen to the number 81010
Summer voluntary workouts will begin June 13th. They will be on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9am-11am. Meet in the bleachers of MMS stadium. Bring tennis shoes and cleats as well as a water jug/bottle.
6/27 – 7/4 – District wide dead week. No practices or workouts of any kind allowed.
7/5-7/8 – MMS Football Camp (6-9 pm)
7/28 – 7 on 7 passing scrimmage at Dublin Jerome HS. 9:00am to noon.
*Quarterbacks, Running backs, Receivers, Linebackers, Defensive Backs
8/1 – Mandatory practices begin every weekday. (Time TBD)
Coaches Contact Information:
Nick Friedman– email@example.com
Justin Lemmerman– firstname.lastname@example.org
Access & Fill Required Forms
Those who have not participated in Hilliard middle school sports before will want to create a Final Forms account. This is how we keep track of paperwork.
- Go to https://hilliard-oh.finalforms.com
- Click NEW ACCOUNT under the Parent Icon.
- Type your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and EMAIL; then click REGISTER.
- Check your Email for a FinalForms Email, and click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text.
NOTE: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. If you still do not see the FinalForms email, please email email@example.com.
- Create your new FinalForms password and click CONFIRM ACCOUNT.
- Click REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
- Medical physicals will need to be updated and on file before 8/2. Forms can be found on the Athletics portion of the school’s website. From the home page of the Athletics section, click on “Parents” and scroll down to “Resources”. Medical physicals are good for one calendar year.
We look forward to a fun and productive summer!
Information coming soon.