Head Coach: Dave Fabb
Dates & Information
Memorial Football 2021 Summer
Where the groundwork is laid…
Remind Link (updates/announcements) – https://www.remind.com/join/2dcb43c
Summer voluntary workouts will begin June 7. They will be on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 5:00pm-7:00pm. Meet in the bleachers of MMS stadium. Bring tennis shoes and cleats as well as a water jug/bottle and mask.
6/28 – 7/4 – District wide dead week. No practices or workouts of any kind allowed.
7/12-14 – MMS Football Camp
7/29 – 7 on 7 passing scrimmage at Dublin Eversole M.S. 9:00am to noon.
*Quarterbacks, Running backs, Receivers, Linebackers, Defensive Backs
8/2 – Mandatory practices begin every weekday.
Access & Fill Required Forms
Those who have not participated in Hilliard middle school sports before will want to create a Final Forms account. This is how we keep track of paperwork.
- Go to https://hilliard-oh.finalforms.com
- Click NEW ACCOUNT under the Parent Icon.
- Type your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and EMAIL; then click REGISTER.
- Check your Email for a FinalForms Email, and click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text.
NOTE: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. If you still do not see the FinalForms email, please email email@example.com.
- Create your new FinalForms password and click CONFIRM ACCOUNT.
- Click REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
- Medical physicals will need to be updated and on file before 8/2. Forms can be found on the Athletics portion of the school’s website. From the home page of the Athletics section, click on “Parents” and scroll down to “Resources”. Medical physicals are good for one calendar year.
We look forward to a fun and productive summer!