8th Grade Head Coach: Justin Lemmermen
7th Grade Head Coach: Nick Friedman
2023 Dates & Information:
Voluntary Summer workout start date: June 12th, 2023
Practices: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11.
(All athletes will meet at Bradley HS Stadium)
6/6/23 – 6/8/23– Bradley Football Youth Camp
7/2/23 – 7/9/23 – District wide dead week. No practices or workouts of any kind allowed.
7/27/23 – CapWest 7 v 7 passing scrimmage at Dublin Jerome HS. 9:00am to noon.
*Quarterbacks, Running backs, Receivers, Linebackers, Defensive Backs
7/31/23 – Mandatory practices begin every weekday. (Time TBD)
Coaches Contact Information:
Justin Lemmermen– email@example.com
Nick Friedman– firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Remind Team Information: Text @dc4e86k to 81010
Access & Fill Required Forms
Those who have not participated in Hilliard middle school sports before will want to create a Final Forms account. This is how we keep track of paperwork.
- Go to https://hilliard-oh.finalforms.com
- Click NEW ACCOUNT under the Parent Icon.
- Type your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and EMAIL; then click REGISTER.
- Check your Email for a FinalForms Email, and click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text.
NOTE: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. If you still do not see the FinalForms email, please email email@example.com.
- Create your new FinalForms password and click CONFIRM ACCOUNT.
- Click REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
- Medical physicals will need to be updated and on file before 8/2. Forms can be found on the Athletics portion of the school’s website. From the home page of the Athletics section, click on “Parents” and scroll down to “Resources”. Medical physicals are good for one calendar year.
We look forward to a fun and productive summer!