Wednesday, November 29
- Weaver’s TED-Ed Club will have its first meeting this Thursday, Nov. 30, right after school in room 213. All are welcome to attend! Work on your presentation skills, make new friends, and share your passion or idea with clubs all over the world. See Ms. Kitchen with questions. Meeting will end at 3:20.
- Ski & Board Club online registration ends Friday, December 16. Please click here bit.ly/wmssbc2018 for all the details about the club, from equipment to passes, costs and deadlines. The Weaver Ski & Board Club is an opportunity for students of any level, from first time to 100th time, to learn to ski and board at Mad River mountain. Questions can be directed to club advisor David Banyots David_Banyots@hboe.org
- Mrs. Dorr is in need of a 3rd period Genius Bar student next semester. If you have an elective that period, and are interested, please see Mrs. Dorr.
- Tomorrow at 8th period lunch is a Genius Hour. And Battle over Books meeting is after school.
- Friday there is a GSA meeting in room 209. And a Newspaper Club meeting in the Media Center, both after school.
- Next week on Wednesday, author Victoria Laurie, writer of the book When will be here after school for all Books & Brownies students, and anyone else who has read her book.
- The 8th grade girls basketball team also won against Brookpark yesterday night. The final score was 34-18, and the top scorers of the Wildcats were Sydney Thompson and Abby Emery. Come out and support your 8th grade Cats tomorrow night here at Weaver against Upper Arlington’s Hastings.
- Both of the boy’s basketball teams defeated Brookpark last night. The final score of the 7th grade game was 50-4, and the final score of the 8th grade game was 49-22. The boy’s next game is tomorrow night at Hastings.