Tuesday, May 23
- A reminder to all band and orchestra students: Please take your instruments and music home with you tonight. We will collect locks from lockers tomorrow!
- 8th Grade Leadership kids kids going to the zoo are excused to the front lobby with everything they need for the trip at 9:00am. We will depart at 9:15am. They can put anything that they do not want to take in their locker. Remind them to dress for the weather, bring snacks, water and $10-$20 spending money. They should have a ride to pick them up at WMS at 3:30. They can return to their lockers before heading home at 3:30
- Students, if you were invited to Honors Night, but unable to attend, please stop in the main office to pick up your award.
- No Cat Zone this week!
- This week’s Media Center schedule is:
- Books & Brownies on Wednesday after school
- Battle over Books Party Thursday after school
- Yearbook distribution Thursday during both lunch times. If you don’t remember if you ordered one, check with Mrs. Dorr or Mrs. Creek.
- Would you like an easy way to support Weaver Middle School? All you have to do is do your grocery shopping at Kroger’s (which I am sure a lot of us do anyway) and sign up for their community rewards program. All you need to do is go to krogercommunityrewards.com and follow the directions on how to link your Kroger’s card to Weaver Middle School. The community rewards number for Weaver is #91534. You will need to renew your community rewards every April.
- Any girls who is going to be a 9th grader next year at Davidson needs to attend a Tennis meeting on Tuesday, May 23rd, at 2.45 in the commons at Davidson High School. I am suppose to have uniforms for you to try on and size so we have them from the start. It is important that you try and make this meeting for multiple reasons. Thank you. Coach DeDent
- The Davidson Boys and Girls Cross Country Teams will have an informational meeting on Tuesday May 23rd at 5:30pm in the Davidson Commons. 8th Grade boys and girls interested in running cross country should attend the meeting with a parent.
- Anyone interested in playing Girls Soccer at Weaver in the fall, please plan on attending an informational meeting on Wednesday May 31stat 6:00. This meeting will take place on the Weaver practice fields behind the school. This meeting is for all students and parents interested in playing in the fall or learning more about the Weaver/Davidson girls soccer program. If you cannot make this meeting, please contact Coach Plinke via email. Email address can be found on Weaver Website on the Fall Sports Information Sheet.
- WMS Fall Sports information is here.