Tuesday, February 6
- There will be an Oratorical meeting after school (2:55pm) this Wednesday. We will meet in room 149. Please bring your ideas for our outline. We will discuss our plans for coming weeks.
- Due to Parent/Teacher Conferences, there is NO Ski & Board Club this week.
- For our upcoming AIR testing, all iPads must be running at least iOS 11.1. Check your iPads, and if there is an iOS update please run it. Thank you!
- Genius Hour will be 4th & 6th periods this Thursday. Bring your lunch and your iPad and come learn some creative tips!
- Attention Newspaper club students. Stop by the Media Center at some point today and let Mrs. Dorr know that your story is ready to go for this week. Then we’ll meet on Thursday at lunch to plan next week’s edition.
- Sign up’s for Talent Show auditions are NOW! Get your name on the list. Auditions will be this Wednesday, in the Choir Room.
- Battle Over Books will meet today — keep reading and adding questions to the Google docs.
- Girls Lacrosse: For All Girls Interested in Playing Lacrosse: There will be a Mandatory Player/Parent meeting on Tuesday, Feb 6th at 7:00pm in the Commons. We need ALL potential players and a parent to be at this meeting. We will be discussing practice times, fundraising and answer any questions you have about the program. Practice will begin the week of Feb 26th. If you are not able to attend, please reach out to Coach Maire Austin for information about the season. Her email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Lacrosse: For ALL boys interested in playing boys lacrosse in the spring at Weaver. There will be a PLAYER/PARENT meeting on Wednesday Feb. 7th at 6:30 PM in the Weaver MS commons. Meeting will cover season expectations, practice dates, schedule, equipment, and any questions you may have about the boys lacrosse program at Davidson and Weaver. Coach Matt Kausel will be the MS coach this season. If you cannot make the meeting you can reach Coach Kausel via email. His email address is: email@example.com or Varsity Coach Adam Beasley at firstname.lastname@example.org