Thursday, October 5
- Congratulations to the 16 members of the 17-18 Yearbook Staff! Staff lists are posted outside the media center, office, & Mrs. Creek’s room, 249. Thank you to all who applied.
- Next Monday, October 9 is the information night for the Weaver Ski and Board Club. Meet at 7:00 PM in the Weaver commons. Attendance is not mandatory for participation in the club, but encouraged, especially for new members. Full club details will be available at the meeting and on the Weaver website the next day. Questions? Ask Mr. Banyots
- 5 Days and counting until Mr. Reynolds Visit!
- Books that students have ordered from Mrs. Dorr are arriving now. They will be coming to you soon. Also, there will be a few extra books for sale starting TOMORROW. Please check with Mrs. Dorr then.
- TODAY after school in the Media Center will be a Books & Brownies meeting to finish our discussion from last meeting, and form our new groups, choose books, and next dates to meet. Be sure to attend!
- Monday after school in the media center, GSA members who want to continue work on a video announcement will meet. Come have your voice heard!
- Attention students! Hilliard Idol is back! Auditions will be on Saturday, November 11th at Bradley High School. The Finals performance will be on Saturday, Nonmember 18th at Bradley High School. If you are interested in competing this year, please pick up a packet from the WMS choir room.
- This is a reminder to 7th and 8th grade football players that our football recognition night is Monday, October 9 at 7 pm in the Main Gym. We will recap the season and distribute certificates at that time. Please dress in your game day school day attire. Let your parents know and we will see you Monday night.
- The 8th Grade girls volleyball team played an exciting match yesterday vs. rival Heritage. The game went back and forth with Maci Keys having some key kills and blocks, Mia Starr playing some great defense, and With Heritage having Match point, Madelyn McMillian, went and served 5 in a row and along with a key kill by Karli Ticknor, the girls pulled out a come from behind win!