New PTO Fundraiser for 2017
Weaver Middle School’s Parent Teacher Organization provides extra experiences that help make Weaver great; and to do so, some funding is necessary.
- How have we fundraised in the past? PTO asked students to sell items (i.e. cookie dough); in return they could earn small prizes.
- How are we fundraising this year? Our first ever Give Now Campaign.
- What exactly is Give Now? From August 14th – September 1st, we are simply asking for a flat donation to our PTO in the amount of your choice. The PTO is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization; therefore, your donation may be tax-deductible.
- How can you give? Weaver PTO will accept donations through cash, checks and PayPal as follows:
- Click here to donate via PayPal; include your child’s name/grade in the special instructions.
- Online donations through www.paypal.com with Payee: Hilliardwmspto@gmail.com. Please include your child’s name/grade in the special instructions.
- Cash, Check (payable to WMS PTO), credit/debit cards accepted in person at back to school events.
- Mail or drop off your check/money order, noting your child/grade, to WMS PTO Give Now, c/o. S.Trout, Weaver Middle School, 4600 Avery Road, Hilliard, 43026
- Are there prize incentives? To ensure your donation has the greatest impact on the students and staff, we have one great prize to be shared by 10 lucky raffle winners. For every $50 donated in your student’s name, your student will receive a raffle ticket to attend a private tour of Ohio Stadium in the spring of 2018 … 10 names will be randomly selected. Each winner and one chaperone will be invited on the stadium tour.
- Who can donate? WMS parents, staff, friends, family and neighbors can donate during the “Give-Now” Campaign (this will help your student receive additional raffle entries!). Make sure full student name and grade are on all donations.
- Questions? Please contact our PTO President & Fundraising Chair Stasi Trout at Hilliardwmspto@gmail.com.