Friday, May 19
- There will be a bake sale occurring on may 22 during the 7th and 8th grade honors night put on by 7th grade leadership.All proceeds will go towards Leanna Ramirez fighting cancer. We will be selling brownies, muffins, cupcakes, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies and Rice Krispies.
- iPad Turn In: 7th graders are turning in iPads on Monday. 7th graders will hold onto bricks and cords. 8th graders are turning in iPads AND charging bricks and cords on Tuesday.
- No Cat Zone next week! The last day for Cat Zone is tomorrow, May 18th.
- Today Kona Ice will be at Weaver for 5A & 5B lunch. Be sure to bring some extra money to buy your Kona Ice.
- Today all books are due back to the Media Center.
- Today after school in the Media Center is the Yearbook year end party! We’ll meet from 2:15-3:00. If you are part of the Music Party, please stop in the Media Center for a few minutes first!
- Next week’s Media Center schedule is:
- Books & Brownies on Wednesday after school
- Battle over Books Party Thursday after school
- Yearbook distribution Thursday during both lunch times. If you don’t remember if you ordered one, check with Mrs. Dorr or Mrs. Creek.
- Would you like an easy way to support Weaver Middle School? All you have to do is do your grocery shopping at Kroger’s (which I am sure a lot of us do anyway) and sign up for their community rewards program. All you need to do is go to krogercommunityrewards.com and follow the directions on how to link your Kroger’s card to Weaver Middle School. The community rewards number for Weaver is #91534. You will need to renew your community rewards every April.
- Track & Field athletes – if you did not receive your certificate from your coach – please come to the office and get your certificate.
- Any girls who is going to be a 9th grader next year at Davidson needs to attend a Tennis meeting on Tuesday, May 23rd, at 2.45 in the commons at Davidson High School. I am suppose to have uniforms for you to try on and size so we have them from the start. It is important that you try and make this meeting for multiple reasons. Thank you. Coach DeDent
- The Davidson Boys and Girls Cross Country Teams will have an informational meeting on Tuesday May 23rd at 5:30pm in the Davidson Commons. 8th Grade boys and girls interested in running cross country should attend the meeting with a parent.
- WMS Fall Sports information is here.