Friday, December 1

Video Announcements Here

  1. 60% of the students are now on iOS11. Great work! You remaining 40% have homework this weekend to update your iPad. Good luck!
  2. TED-Ed Club! Next meeting is Tuesday, December 5, after school until 3:20!  See you all then!
  3. Ski & Board Club online registration ends Friday, December 16. Please click here bit.ly/wmssbc2018 for all the details about the club, from equipment to passes, costs and deadlines. The Weaver Ski & Board Club is an opportunity for students of any level, from first time to 100th time, to learn to ski and board at Mad River mountain. Questions can be directed to club advisor David Banyots  David_Banyots@hboe.org
  4. Mrs. Dorr is in need of a 3rd period Genius Bar student next semester.  If you have an elective that period, and are interested, please see Mrs. Dorr.
  5. Today there is a GSA meeting in room 209.  And a Newspaper Club meeting in the Media Center, both after school.
  6. Next week on Wednesday, author Victoria Laurie, writer of the book When will be here after school for all Books & Brownies students, and anyone else who has read her book.

Sports

  1. The 7th grades girls basketball team had an exciting game against Hastings last night. It came down to the final seconds of the fourth quarter and the Wildcats were down by 1 and Kiersten Cashell made a short bunny shot to pull us in the lead with 12 seconds left. A questionable call by the refs with one second left led to Hastings making a foul shot to tie the game and head into Over Time. The Cats played with incredible effort but came up short in the final period, losing 25-27. Leading the way in scoring was Cashell with 12 points, Jenna Sculli with 5 points and Ella Wickham with 4 points. Great job Cats and thank you to all the fans for your class and support through the final seconds.